Macros: 28P, 18F, 4C (without rice)
1tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, finely sliced
3 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
half a red chilli finely sliced
1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
1 sprig of thyme, finely chopped
1 tsp sumac
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
600g skinless & boneless chicken thighs
1/2 packet of miso soup (I used the Clearspring one), if you prefer to avoid soy then use chicken or vegetable stock
150ml of boiled water
zest of a lemon
juice of half a lemon
2 handfuls of chard, spinach or kale
Fresh parsley to garnish
1. Heat the olive oil in a wide saucepan on a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, red pepper, sumac, chilli. Sautee until the onions appear translucent.
2. Add the chicken thigh and brown for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add 1/2 a packet of the lemon zest,lemon juice miso soup and 150ml of boiled water. Stir into the pan with a spoon.
4. Allow to simmer on a low heat until the chicken is cooked through. About 5-10 minutes.
5. Finally, add the handfuls of greens and allow to wilt.
6. Remove from heat and serve in a bowl with rice. Garnish with fresh flat leaf parsley.